Random Happenings


Some radom happenings in August. 

Going to see the Dark Knight Rises in IMAX. 


Watching the LA sunsets from our apartment balcony. 


A little babysitting here and there. 


A little shopping in Beverly Hills. 



Lunches with Jordan in Century City. 

(The "twin towers" in CC) 



The ever so delicious, "Habanero Grill".




Enjoying the summer weather by grilling some tasty cheeseburgers. 



Practicing our golf skills before Jordan's golf tournament in Idaho. (more pictures to come from Jordan's trip to ID) 








Date night at BJ's. 






Gotta love Norm's! 



Cute therapy dogs at work.  


More sunset watching from our balcony.  




This is what a backyard is in LA. 
I walk by this house on my way to work everyday and think, please don't let this be me... :) I need a real backyard people! 


Enjoying some Cafe Rio in Manhattan Beach.



The homes right by the beach are so amazing.





Pretty palm tree lined streets by my work. 



Date night in Downtown Culver City to Tender Greens.


3 comments

Laura Bain said...

I LOVE that you have a pink golf club! And I love that you go shopping on Rodeo Drive. I would watch the sunset every day, too :)

Unknown said...

What are you buying on Rodeo Drive? And I'm impressed by your breakfast order. 16 yr-old Becca would have never believed that you would have eaten that ;) And just think about the money you save by not having a lawn to water...or mow!

Sarah Guild said...

So fun! I have to ask what the heck that is at Habanero Grill!?! hahaha

Back to Top