Updates

(Marshall School of Business building, aka Jordan's 2nd home)

After this week, Jordan will be done with his first year of MBA school! YEAH! One year down, two to go. However, after his last final on Thursday he will have completed 50% of the overall credits, so it will be smoothly sailing these next two years. {hopefully}

The USC football season is just around the corner with the first home game in September! We of course had to buy season tickets again and are so excited for the season to start! We are more experienced season ticket holders this year and know where all the good parking spots are {the non $60 spots} and where to get the best nachos you have ever eaten! Oh, and who could forget the smell of the bacon wrapped hot dogs every time you enter and leave the stadium... YUM!

My job is going very well! I absolutely love it and for the first time in years I actually feel content. In high school, I was always worried about getting in BYU. Then once I was at BYU, I was worried about getting into the Dietetics program {only 40 accepted yearly}. Then once I was in the program, I was worried about getting into an internship after graduation {less than 50% placement rate}. Throughout my internship, I was worried about finding a job. Then I found a job and it just never seemed like the job for me and I spent the whole 8-9 months I worked there actively applying for a new job. And now I have my new job I feel like I could stay here for years! .... Ahh finally.

As some of you may know, my new obsession is coupon-ing. It's addictive. Over the weekend, while Jordan was busy studying, I decided to calculate how much we have saved this year from coupons by looking at all the receipts I have saved. Drum roll ....... over $900!!! {savings from coupons and buying sale items}

So now that Jordan is off from school for a few weeks, and Summer is almost over, maybe we can actually take a day off and go on vacation and see our families!

1 comment

Unknown said...

You save your receipts for that long? I'm glad things are going well for you guys! And I love how you're looking forward to the nachos and bacon-wrapped hotdogs. Way to set the example!

Back to Top