In my Management rotation of my Dietetic Internship, I had to complete a performance improvement project and submit my paper and abstract into ADA (American Dietetic Association). My project was accepted for presentation at the ADA 2010 conference in Boston in November! My abstract will also be published in the September issue of JADA (The Journal of the American Dietetic Association). My paper is titled, "Positive Messages Attempt to Improve Positive Thinking and Overall Positivity in the Work Environment." The only problem is, I have no idea where I will be working come November so I don't know if I will be able to take time off to go to Boston.... but it's still fun to be published!
loading..
6 comments
Amazing! That's awesome. So do we get to read it?
p.s. The only JADA we read at our house is the Journal of the American Dental Association. But I guess your JADA would be the next coolest.
p.p.s. Since when did you become an expert at positive thinking? Or is this more of a New Years Resolution thing ;) (Congrats!)
Yay Becca!!!
Congrats Becca! What a huge accomplishment! And congrats to Jordan for getting accepted at USC (Kev is really wishing he would have applied there now...)
We hope to see you guys at Christmas and would love to come visit you in beautiful CA. Best of luck in finding the dream job in November.:)
Post a Comment