Doughnuts

Lately, I have been in a doughnut craze.  I literally don't think before the last few weeks that I have had a doughnut in years, but for some reason they are my food weakness at the moment :) 

So I have tried to find the best doughnut here in LA. 

Is it Winchell's? Nope. They are good don't get me wrong, but nothing special. Just a doughnut.  Plus, the phrase on their box, "With a donut in each hand; anything is possible," is just ridiculous! 

The only thing possible, "with a donut in each hand", is DIABETES... 


Krispy Kreme.  Pretty good, but way to sweet!


After many yelp reviews, I decided to try this hole in the wall, Donut King. Definitely the best doughnuts so far! They are sooo good and the lady that sells them is so sweet.  You tell her which ones you want, and then she throws more in for free.  


1 comment

Brett and Ashleigh Campbell said...

I know I keep telling you this, but you have to try A&A Donuts up the street from us! :)

Back to Top