25


Well it's official, I am a quarter of a century years old!

We celebrated the weekend before by going to Cheesecake Factory with Brett, Ashleigh, and Jason.
After dinner, we caught the movie, "Man on a Ledge", which we all enjoyed.
Of course I had to get some of my favorite treats :) I would rather have a soft pretzel over a birthday cake any day.
I came in to work with these flowers and a card on my desk from my best friend at work.
Tacos Por Favor. Delicious...
And what better way to celebrate your 25th birthday than with a trip to Thailand! It has come up so fast and we are getting so excited to lay on the beach at this resort.
Jordan also gave me free reign to book a tour I was interested in. I booked a full day Jungle Safari tour through the Khao Sok Rainforest and National Park. We will be riding elephants through the jungle and then kayaking down the river!

Thank you to my wonderful husband, family, and friends for a great birthday!

3 comments

Unknown said...

You are a beautiful girl! So glad that your birthday was fun. I am now craving pretzels and tacos. Thank you.

Unknown said...

Oh, and that's the tour I would have booked. It sounds AH MAZE ING! I'm expecting several blog posts post-trip with all the details.

Stopher and Nicolle said...

so jealous! i love beach vacas!

Back to Top